1. What made you want to pursue this profession?
I’ve always had an interest in working in the Health Sector as I thought it was a good opportunity to help others in which Nursing allows me to do so.
2. What do you enjoy about your job?
There’s always something different everyday and it goes with working close to people, and it makes my days more meaningful and rewarding
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years as a Nurse?
Hopefully, to be a more competent Nurse with the confidence to share my knowledge and experience with aspiring pacific Nurses.
4. Do you have any advice for aspiring Nurses?
If you have a dream, pursue it and to stay resilient when times get tough. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
5. An interesting fact about yourself?
I originally wanted to become a pilot but Maths and Physics were not my strength in high school.